Even more surprising is the demo's inclusion of some sweet multiplayer action for console owners. On the Xbox 360 and PS3, gamers will be able to race online for two weeks, with the demo allowing up to 16 players into a limited portion of the Tsunami Reef area in Free Ride mode. Or, if you're feeling like you need a bit more competition in your life, know that up to six racers can compete in the Ocean Rush career event race.
You can bet we'll be downloading the demo, mostly to see how far the game has come along since our play session earlier this year. What about you?
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One