With PAX 2009 just under two months away, the folks organizing the Penny Arcade Expo have begun gearing up for the show. How do we know, you ask? Simple: The PAX 10 was announced today, featuring a list of games we'd sorta/kinda heard of before.
Since we're so cool and totally knew about all these games before anyone else did (yeah right), we're a bit nonplussed by this year's PAX 10 winners. Hell, we even have Fieldrunners running on our giant, collective iPhone right now. Seriously! Okay, fine, we only knew that one ...
- CarneyVale: Showtime by the Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Games Lab (Xbox 360)
- Closure by Tyler Glaiel and Jon Schubbe (PC)
- Fieldrunners by Subatomic Studios (iPhone/iPod touch)
- Liight by Studio Walljump (Wii)
- Machinarium by Amanita Design (PC)
- Osmos by Hemisphere Games (PC)
- Puzzle Bloom by Team Shotgun (PC)
- Tag: The Power of Paint by Tag Team (PC)
- Trino by Trinoteam (Xbox 360)
- What is Bothering Carl? by Story Fort (PC)