Shapeways uses 3D printing technology to fabricate items based on submitted 3D models -- like the custom Nintendo-themed DS styli we've featured. The site has graciously offered to activate its futuristic alien technology for Joyswag purposes, meaning that one lucky winner will receive a stylus like the one above, designed by extrudedqwerty, in stainless steel, customized with the winner's own initials on the back.
Shapeways is doing the impossible -- printing a solid object just for you -- and all you have to do is:
- Leave a comment telling us what kind of stylus you use now
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person per calendar day
- This entry period ends at 11:59 am ET on Friday, July 24
- At that time, we'll randomly select one grand-prize winner to receive a personalized Hylian Shield DS stylus from Shapeways ($30 ARV)
- For a list of complete rules, click here