Speaking to a 2K Games representative at GamesCom, Joystiq learned that a new BioShock 2 trailer is set to be revealed at next year's PAX East show, which will also be host to a strong presence from the company. With the undersea sequel still being promoted during the last week of March, we were able confirm the obvious implication: BioShock 2 won't be out during the cluttered first quarter of 2010.
Instead, it seems we'll make our long-awaited return to Rapture in the second half of the first half of 2010.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One