With BlizzCon wrapping up today as well as GamesCom, it's a heavy news weekend here on the Stiq. Thusly, we're bringing you this week's Swag Saturday a bit late in the day, but we're throwing in a real gem to make up for it. We have one copy of Capcom's critically acclaimed Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure for the Nintendo Wii.
In honor of Blizzard's annual soiree, we want your best ideas for a new MMO for the WoW developer to create. There is but one stipulation: the game must be made for the Nintendo Wii. Putting aside Wii's online concerns and the relative inability to communicate, how does the game work with the console? How does Blizzard make its next MMO for the Nintendo Wii? Good luck!
- Leave a comment telling us your best ideas for a new MMO made by Blizzard for the Nintendo Wii.
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada, excluding Quebec.(Nous sommes désolés, Québecois!)
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 3:31 pm ET on Sunday, August 23. We'll randomly select one at that time to receive: one copy of Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (ARV $70).
- For a list of complete rules, click here
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19