BlizzCon 2009 was extra-busy (they pack a lot into two short days) and we have got a bunch of Diablo III and StarCraft II news and hands-on impressions to tell you about. Oh, and there was some other PC news that happened this week too:
- BlizzCon 2009: We were at Anaheim this weekend to get some hands-on time with Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2. We also got even more info on Diablo 3 and its newly revealed Monk character, learned about the voice cast for StarCraft 2 (with a special appearance by Number Six), learned more about its gameplay features (including some cool dev created mods) and got the first info about Battle.net 2.0 (selling your maps and mods for money . . cool). Oh and we have pictures from the registration line, Day 1 (Felicia Day is so cute) and Day 2 of the event. Oh, and did we mention the folks in costumes?
- Mac Monday: This week's entry is all about the hidden object title Coyote's Tale: Fire and Water
- Boot Disk: This week look at retro games is about the 1999 FPS Quake 3 Arena
- Big Ideas: This week's column on game themes tries to answer the question on if games are actually evolving
- Freeware Friday: Our look at free games this week checks out the music-rhythm game Stepmania