Krix thoughtfully provided step-by-step instructions so you can attempt to fabricate your own Big Daddy. It's mostly made from an insulation-foam and cardboard skeleton, covered with expanding foam, with one of those domes from a ceiling-mounted security camera for the head and custom-molded resin details. And then there's ... the articulated cardboard-and-PVC animatronic hand.
Okay, maybe the fact that he's shown how he did this doesn't necessarily mean we can do it.
[Via Sidequesting; Thanks, Dali!]
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One