"Trine has a Platinum Trophy because it's a fairly large game for a downloadable title (and dare I say great quality)," Frozenbyte PR manager Joel Kinnunen told Joystiq. "I think all the heart and soul we poured into the game fused into a platinum core, so maybe that's another reason." The virtual reward, obtained by earning all lower-tier Trophies, is generally reserved for the PS3's retail releases.
You may suspect Trine to become one of them -- the PC version made it to retail in North America, after all -- but Kinnunen ruled out any immediate plans for a Blu-ray release.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25