- Clubhouse Games Express: Strategy Pack (Nintendo, 1 - 8 players, 500 DSi Points): This stripped down version of Nintendo's handheld title features Backgammon, Field Tactics, Turncoat, Connect Five and Grid Attack. You can play by yourself or host matches for up to seven friends, Mr. Popular.
- MySims Camera (Electronic Arts, 1 player, 200 DSi Points): A camera app that tosses the MySims characters into the mix, MySims Camera lets you take pictures and overlay 3D characters. You can animate the little 3D tykes, use the stylus to draw and employ the style stamp to add some flair to your snapshots.
- You, Me and the Cubes (Nintendo, 1 - 2 players, 1,000 Wii Points): Self-proclaimed "physics-based action puzzler" You, Me and the Cubes is all about ensuring the safety of a human-like race of beings called the Fallos through a series of single player challenges and a co-operative play mode. Just, uh, don't Google "Fallos." Seriously, don't.
- Family Tennis (Aksys Games, 1 - 4 players, 500 Wii Points): Daddy, Mommy, Sarah and Billy are back to battle it out for tennis superiority across three gameplay modes: Elimination Match; Free Match and Thrilling Rally. Nothing brings a family together like fierce competition, right?
- Last Ninja 2 (Commodore 64, 1 player, 500 Wii Points): No, it's not the sequel to that Tom Cruise movie, but instead a sequel to that one Commodore 64 game. It revolves around the Mystic Shadow Warriors, a group of skilled warriors from ninth-century feudal Japan battling the evil Shogun Kunitoki. This game actually takes place in 1988 Manhattan though.
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii console