In an experiment worthy of the pages of Popular Mechanics, these fellows interfaced a basic treadmill, road bicycle tire, and two modded Nintendo Wiimotes with a PC running NCsoft's newest MMO, Aion. It's really only one stick of gum and a few matchsticks short of Richard Dean Anderson material folks.
Anyway, running on the treadmill propels your character forward and flapping your arms while holding two Wii-motes makes your character fly. They also mapped various controller buttons to directional commands and use a mounted keyboard for combat. Take that Billy Blanks! Check out a video after the cut and head on over to Mana Energy Potion for the "system specs."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii Remote controller