It's that magical time of year in Azeroth -- pumpkins adorn the inns, players are chowing down on candy like crazy, and a deep rhyming voice echoes throughout the world, originating from somewhere in the Scarlet Monastery. Yes, it's the in-game Hallow's End holiday again, and the Headless Horseman is terrorizing newbies and veterans alike. Head past the break for all the information you need about trick-or-treating your way through Azeroth.
- Headless horseman loot updated for level 80
Hallow's End's big bad boss gets new goodies to drop for higher level characters.
- Lich King animation found
A spoiler of an animation gets found in the patch 3.3 data files
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Target marking, the end of lowbie raids, and other UI changes
Some interesting changes to the UI in the next patch.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: New UI function lists completed quests
You'll be able to see which quests are done when the game is next updated.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Lord Marrowgar abilities and achievements
A look at the first Icecrown Citadel boss from the testing stages on the PTR.
- The OverAchiever: Guide to Hallow's End achievements
How to get "The Hallowed" title during this Hallow's End holiday.
- Arcane Brilliance: Patch 3.3 PTR mage change analysis
A rundown of what's new for mages in the recent PTR build.
- Breakfast Topic: Back to where you once belonged
Our daily discussion takes a look back at where we've come from.
- The pros and cons of Battle.net
Blizzard's account changeover is happening now -- is it a good or a bad thing?
- Drama Mamas: Too many cooks in the kitchen
How to avoid drama when there are a few more voices going around than needed.