The Queue is a bit short today, and rather than giving you reasons why, I'm going to leave it up to you guys to create wild and zany reasons for it. Was Alex writing The Queue while on fire and ran out of burnable flesh? Was Alex hard at work, but was suddenly interrupted by the president recruiting him for a top secret mission to Mars? Was he watching cartoons while writing, and the cartoons came to life and pulled him into the internet?
It's up to you to decide!
"I've read that in 3.3 Blizz is making it possible to track uncompleted quests (for Loremaster) via addons. So my question is, are there any addons in the works that do this? Can you highlight it/them sometime before 3.3 goes live?"
"How many Old Gods does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
I'll leave this one to the experts.
- Wilmsgame: None, they destroy the lightbulb and everything else in a solar system radius.
- SnapDragon: I would answer, but the true number cannot be read by mortals without driving them irreparably insane.
- Mognet T: None. It's the Titans' job to screw in light bulbs. The Old Gods spend the rest of eternity trying to screw them back out.
- devilsei: Easy, none. Old Gods have tentacles, and lightbulbs make their tentacles dry out. Have you ever tried to apply hand lotion to 50 feet of tentacles?
- Killrah: Two, one to hold the light bulb, and one to turn the universe to screw it in.
- mike: 0. Old Gods cant' screw in light bulbs. Because without Keepers, Yogg is Alone in the Darkness.
"What's going to happen to the world with Cataclysm drops and the expansion isn't purchased? In Burning Crusade, you couldn't enter Outland without the expansion. In Wrath, you couldn't enter Northrend. So what about Azeroth in Cataclysm?"
The old world changes will impact everyone, whether you have the expansion or not. Brand new players with nothing but vanilla WoW will still see the new level 30 quests in the Wetlands or whatever. They will not, however, have things like worgen and goblins. They also will not have the new zones like Hyjal.
Cataclysm is meant to bring 2004 content up to the 2010 level, and breathe new life into the world. The old world is pretty dated, so it's probably needed.
"Anyone know of a good Enhancement Shaman blog/website out there? My searches have been coming up blank so far."
My favorite one is actually a general melee blog. Big Hit Box is great stuff, I highly recommend it.
Have questions about the World of Warcraft? The WoW.com crew is here with The Queue, our daily Q&A column! Leave your questions in the comments and we'll do our best to answer 'em!