Happy Pilgrim's Bounty, everybody! That's the brand new Thanksgiving holiday going on right now in the World of Warcraft, where you can level up your cooking for cheap, chase turkeys around in-game, and even earn yourself the title of "Pilgrim." You'll find information about Pilgrim's Bounty and everything else in Warcraft over on Joystiq's sister site, WoW.com. Check out the links after the break for much, much more.
- Worgen /welcome video from Igromir 2009
Leaked video from a Russian game conference shows off some worgen gameplay.
- Ghostcrawler: "Players are going to freak when they see Cataclysm gear"
Items in the new expansion supposedly have some stats that are going to blow your mind.
- Pilgrim's Bounty FAQ
Help with this week's in-game Thanksgiving event, called Pilgrim's Bounty.
- Patch 3.3 PTR: Updated patch notes
The newest patch is due out any week now.
- Icecrown raid access progression
How Blizzard is unlocking content in the new raid.
- The Queue: It is a mystery
Your questions, answered by our crack team of experts.
- The early days of the World of Warcraft
On the game's fifth anniversary, a look back at what life was like pre- and post-release.
- The sudden popularity of GDKP
We take a look at a loot division system that's gaining popularity lately.
- Drama Mamas: Time to man up
Our drama-fighting mamas go after a guy who's been playing a girl in-game.
- Officers' Quarters: Cross-server LFG and you
You'll be able to find groups across servers in the next patch, and the officers' column tells you what that means.