Supreme Commander 2 is set to storm European retail on March 5 and 19, 2010, on PC and Xbox 360, respectively. The release dates fall within the same week as the North American launch. As we noted before, Gas Powered Games' real-time strategy sequel will drop right in the middle of a retail war for consumer currency, the likes of which we've never seen.
The game's redeeming quality is that as an RTS -- available for consoles, as well -- it may just survive the 2.8 second life expectancy of a game without massive, effective promotion.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One