Critter Crunch is cute. But it is also barf-inducingly hard. Thankfully, a new patch (releasing today) will help make the more challenging stages "less insane." In addition, the patch adds support for in-game XMB music, so you can play while listening to your extensive Miley Cyrus collection. The full patch notes are below:
- XMB Audio support
- Language select available for all!
- Hey losers! You get a little XP even if you lose in multiplayer
- Player feedback regarding DIFFICULT LEVELS has been taken to heart. Tough levels got a little less insane!
- Coop networking tweaks to decrease pesky lag
- Multiplayer "Disconnects" are now awarded more accurately
- Catching a jewel while feeding glorious vomit to your son will no longer interrupt you
- Your rank will now be retrieved more reliably when playing Adventure
Nasty bug fixes:
- No more annoying audio glitch
- No more Wins/Losses upload issues when the server is in "'maintenance" mode
- Player score for Challenge levels now correctly handled in ALL cases
- "Barf Success" icon now shows up correctly in ALL cases
- "King of the Jungle" Trophy now successfully unlocks correctly even with a score of 0