The full statement to Joystiq reads: "We're thrilled to have unveiled Joy Ride at E3 2009, which will deliver a revolutionary gaming experience to the Xbox 360 community and put your Avatar behind the wheel. We're committed to delivering the most robust experience to the community and are taking additional time to ensure we provide the best experience possible. We're looking forward to launching Joy Ride in 2010. Stay tuned!"
With a slew of upcoming media events leading up to this year's E3, we're sure to hear more about the title in the coming months and see how the extra development time has been put to use.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Microsoft Xbox One