The other bonus trivia question was of the "one of these things is not like the other" type, and Noekh was the winner; all of the items were something that Canada is known for. Cartmensfoe also gets points for noticing that everything included in the list was edible. Apologies for forgetting to exclude the elephant shrews wearing berets with the ascots and toast. That probably confused a few people.
As for your virtual and imaginary prizes, you have all earned robots that know how to do laundry (although they are known for their laziness), bottles of detangling spray that are rumored to bring good luck when used, magical and unpredictable pink highlighters, and a lifetime supply of butterscotch-flavored gum that will help you see the future.
Before you head off to read this week's selection, I'll outline this week's challenge. It isn't trivia this time, but rather, an exercise in critical thinking. I want you to identify something in one of the comics that other people might not have identified. This could be something controversial, an obscure reference or homage, an artistic detail, and anything else you might want to talk about.
- New! Fall of the Lich King from GG-Guys.
- The Warcraft Hero in Elderly Love. Also, Journey to Stormwind.
- Battlemasters: A Little Perspective and The Only Way Out. *Bonus! The Battlemasters is giving away an Authenticator this week!
- NoObz: Good Old Days.
- Away From Reality: Of the four new comics introduced last week, this one seemed to catch the most attention in the comments. Check out the latest, Its bark is worse than its bite. If you haven't read the last few, then read Wagging the dog first.
- Beyond the Tree: A Matter of Guilt and Crosscaves.
- Coffin Comics: Teabaggin'. I have to admit that I enjoy this one.
- Daily Quests: The Evolution of Void Zones. I love this one! Very clever, and the facial expressions in the middle panel are particularly entertaining.
- Complex Actions: The Golden Rule for Rogues.
- Slash AFK: Ice-Ice Baby. I also do not recommend doing this to a bear IRL.
- K's Grab Bag: No Discrimination.
- NPC: Buzz Off. I think I could actually use a tool like that. Bink Kinks - on second thought? Maybe not. Reinstatement.
- Torment of the Week: Copout. Yeah, it's more filler (although the first one from this comic), but I like to post it. It's way more fun than no updates at all!
- LFG #335 and #336.
- Byron, the Tauren Rogue!
- WoW, eh: Me Want Free Gift With Purchase.
- Equinox and the Crime Cartel.
- Dark Legacy Comics: Cut Scene.
- The Daily Blink: If Blizzard Developed Real Life. I especially like the first and last ones. Vault Leasing and Rotisserie.
- The Adventures of Disgraph T. Dwarf: Wrath of the LoL King.
- Tales From the Crossroads: Money for Nothin'?
- Teh Gladiators: Their Fates Intertwined.
- By Way of Booty Bay: Raaaage. Adding this in for fun. I can never tell if there's anything new because of the way it is organized, but I was checking it out while making the rounds.