Ah, the World of Warcraft user interface -- your screenshots are the vacation photo of a generation of gamers. We spend so much time tweaking and perfecting our user interface that we just have to share. And for those of us still in search of the perfect UI? Well, screenshots are better than an IKEA catalog. So what's in the offering today? A few bloggers and their UIs:
- Mystic Chicanery provides a State of the UI.
- Panzercow makes the obligatory UI post.
- Cranky Healer shows off an updated UI.
- Cannot be Tamed shows off a UI and then walks you through your major UI options, covering action bars, unit frames, key bindings, and combat text & notifications.
- Through the Eyes of a Tree points out useful healing addons.
- One More Alt helps us get started with Grid.