Click to head into the gallery
Namco Bandai has released some details about the weapon system in the long-delayed Splatterhouse reboot. Weapons are divided into categories like "edged," "bludgeon" and "extra brutal," which determine what kind of damage they do to enemies.
This scant explanation is joined by a series of new screens that depict some of said weapons, which the super-huge Rick Taylor will employ on his quest to smash a house full of monsters. Included are such exciting implements as a board with nails in it, a pipe and ... a zombie clown head? What class of weapon is that? "Extra hilariously morbid?"
- Key specs
- Reviews • 365
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One