This evening we have another round of in-game hotfixes that were applied separate
from the minor patch this morning. Bornakk posted them in the official forums as follows:
Bornakk - In-game fixes
- The Endless Healing Potion is no longer usable in arenas as intended.
- Warlocks using a lower rank of Life Tap will receive a reduced benefit from their shadow spell power.
- The damage done by the cannons in the gunship encounter in Icecrown Citadel has been increased and the rate at which their heat decays has been reduced.
- In Alterac Valley, the buffs that the Generals get from the Warmasters and Marshals now grant them negative enemy dodge. This means they will now ignore some of their target's total dodge percentage. The base health of the Generals has been increased and the buff also grants a slightly increased amount of damage and health.
- The cheese items in Dalaran as well as the Kvaldir Berserkers in Icecrown will once again respawn at a faster rate.
- The window that comes up when talking to an NPC should no longer close on its own.
- Some changes to the battleground queuing system have been made to improve performance and group queuing.
- The timer for when the next battle in Wintergrasp will occur should no long disappear
There are a lot of other problems still with addons and the "loading screen boss." When those will be resolved fully is anybody's guess.
The entire list of hotfixes for this patch so far after the break.