King of Pool is a pool game that purports to "implement the whole variety of rules that exist in the world." It features a bunch of real pool modes, as well as weird original tables invented by the team. "Originally they were created by our lead artists just for fun, as a joke," Nordcurrent managing director Alex Bravve said, "but then we've noticed that a lot of people are actually enjoying playing them. So we decided to leave these tables as a feature, rather than an Easter egg."
King of Pool will be downloadable April 8 for ten bucks.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15