Click to solve "The Case of What's in the Gallery"
The game lets up to four players use their Wiimotes as magnifying glasses, fingerprint kits and other detective tools as they rush to solve crimes orchestrated by the diabolical "Mr. Valentine." Along the way, players must gather clues about the identity of the culprit in each particular case, through investigation and investigation-themed minigames.
While you wait for the July release, feel free to take a magnifying glass into our gallery and see what can be deduced from the new screenshots.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19