You'll also find a couple of comics that are new to the list, and hopefully this will help dry your tears over your missing favorites. A surprising number of comic artists are too busy this week, but promise to be back soon.
Last week, commenters picked out their favorite one-liners from the selection of comics. This week, I challenge you to do it again; but this time, add in what you're doing, or what you usually do, while reading SMF.
It'll be like our own personal "state your name and tell us something about you" awkward round-the-table banter! Either that, or it'll strangely remind you of your Twitter feed. A random, confusing, but somehow hilarious phrase coupled with a TMI about your breakfast habits - how could it be wrong?
That, or you know, debate the merits of the new sparkle horse. Dealer's choice.
- Wowhead comic #22.
- Slash AFK: Bank.
- Coffin Comics: Ooo, Awkward!
- The Warcraft Hero in: Mail Bag. It's in color!
- WoW eh: Very Brave or Very Stupid.
- Girls Don't Play Games: Egg Race.
- Teh Gladiators: #122 and #123 (Random Cat Feels the Pain).
- Byron, the Tauren Rogue!
- Complex Actions: Close the Iris!
- AFR: People's Front of Gnomeregan.
- Dark Legacy Comics: How to Catch a Link.
- The Daily Blink: Classic Periodicals #5: Shamans. Also: Even Warriors Don't Taunt This Well. Then: I'm Superstars, Plural!
- NoObz: Arpeegee.
- Torment of the Week: Midnight Foil.
- K's Grab Bag: All That Glitters is Easy to Find.
- LFG #347 and #348.
- GU Comics: Need More Farm Bucks. This is a guest strip done by Stormhaven. Also: The Dichotomy of GU.
- GU Comics: A Very Special GU.
- Beyond the Tree: Boss battle, boo-yah!
- NPC: Girl Crush. Then: Meet Kendra. I love that last panel. Dork Gamer Thing.
- Daily Quests: Might of the Booterang!
- Quest: Face to Face. Also: Aggro.
- The latest from Guilded Age.