Click for more pictures to meet the eye
But the single-player game is full of classic characters reinterpreted for their pre-Earth, pre-Earth-technology appearances. The latest characters to be revealed for the game are Autobot Ironhide, who is best known for transforming into a truck and being old, and Decepticon Skywarp, a jet who could teleport in the classic Transformers series, and now has cloaking technology instead. That makes more sense, actually -- why would you need to transform into a jet if you could teleport?
Both characters will be playable in the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC versions of War for Cybertron, out June 22.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One