The latest Singularity trailer --- with no actual gameplay -- totally makes us wish we had one of these timey-wimey continuum-altery devices at parties. It'd be so handy for recovering spilled drinks.
Also, we'd use it to keep our dogs in perpetual states of puppydom. Hmm, come to think of it, that device would be super convenient. Somebody should make one for real -- what could be the harm?
- Key specs
- Reviews • 364
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store
- Drive capacity 4 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4)
- Weight 10.9 lb
- Released 2010-08-03
Sony PlayStation 3 (late 2012)
Microsoft Xbox One