Aussie-Nintendo posted baffling new screens of the Wii music game, revealing that the main game mode is devoid of the usual note markers, instead providing some kind of tunnel of light as its on-screen indicator. Perhaps you point at one of the corners of the screen? It also reveals that you'll be able to perform gestures to make your glowing, outlined torso "interact" with a crowd.
Over at the (coincidentally named) Australian dance music site In the Mix, you can find a list of the 61 tracks included in the game.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19