The introductory trailer promises a full campaign mode for both racer and cop and reveals a new feature called Autolog. This will track how you play and will support leaderboards for bragging rights between friends. There are also in-game power-ups (a spike strip for the cops is detailed), which can be utilized through the d-pad.
Update: EA just sent a press release revealing a November 19 release for Europe, as well as a Wii port in development at Exient.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One