The iconic trio of playable characters returns in Trine 2, each with a new ability to complement the game's more directed approach to puzzle design. Atlus claims that the physics-based challenges will be more difficult to break or avoid outright, but will still accommodate multiple solutions. Hopefully, experimentation -- or "messing around" in gaming parlance -- will still be encouraged, especially now that three friends can tackle puzzles together online.
We get dibs on the wizard, by the way.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One