Now scheduled for a first-quarter release in North America next year and for an unspecified date in 2011 in Europe (published by Namco Bandai), God Eater Burst includes "more than twice the number of missions in the original God Eater," along with a new "Burst Mode" that can be used to temporarily power up characters' "Devouring Attacks."
"If you've ever wondered what a god tastes like," the press release teases, "you won't have to wait long to find out." And we thought it was just a clever name!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 108
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Screen size 4.3 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Camera External (1.3 megapixels)
- Dimensions 71.4 x 169.4 x 18.6 in
- Weight 6.67 oz
- Discontinued 2008-10-15