The job posting calls for an individual who has "shipped at least one successful action game" and possesses an "encyclopaedic knowledge of games, especially 3rd / 1st person action." The studio also desires that its ideal candidate be an "enthusiastic, confident, positive personality," which pretty much rules out any of us for the position, though we probably never had a chance and couldn't care less.
There's no specific platform experience mentioned in the listing, so the target platform for whatever the title is could be PS3, PSP, PS4, PSP2 or jump right to the PS5 (although it's probably 99.99 percent for one or both of the first two). We'll let you know when we learn more.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25