- When: Tuesday, Aug 17, 10:30 p.m. EDT (7:30 p.m. PDT, 8:30 p.m. realm time) to meet and greet. 11 p.m. EDT for the actual event and stream.
- Where: Meet at Light's Hope Chapel on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H)
- How: Ask Robinella or any <It came from the Blog> guild member for an invite to the guild. Ranks of Blog Lurker or above can invite.
- What: We will be attempting to complete Bolstering Our Defenses, following a plan to be discussed in guild chat at the time of the event (in case Alliance spies are reading this).
- Who: Any level Horde character is invited to participate, but you will have more fun at level 58 or higher.
More tips and rules are after the break.
Rules and tips
- There will be no raid group. We expect far more than 40 people to show up. You may form groups and raid groups as you like, but the event chat will guild chat.
- No shouting except for me! Because guild chat is raid chat, I use all caps to be heard. Shouting is a gkickable offense.
- We are over 500! The guild roster bugs out in guilds that are larger than 500. My guess is that we have over 700 guildies. So if you are invited, don't expect to see your name show up in the roster or for the roster to show how many people are on. Also, /who only shows up to 49 people, so that's no good for these events either.
- Death knights take about two hours to get from spawn to Thrall's blessing. It may take you less, but please allow plenty of time before the event to make a DK -- if that's how you wish to join us.
- You may want to turn down your graphics. Many people in one place = icky FPS for some.
- Summons and rezzes are for sissies. There will be no official summons or rezzes during the event. You are expected to get to the event on your own power and run back to your bod if you die. That being said, there will most likely be an unofficial group of low-levels banding together to get to the event before the meet and greet.
- This is a griefer-friendly event. Anyone wishing to grief our event is invited to join the Alliance and attempt to thwart our efforts.
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H) in <It came from the Blog>. Guild ranks of "Blog Lurker" or above can invite, so /whisper Robiness or any online member. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules -- basically, don't be a funsucker! Visit the guild FAQ for more details.