And Yet It Moves, created by Austria-based indie dev Broken Rules, is a wonderful little puzzle-platformer that launched on the PC last year. Now it's available through WiiWare, with updated motion-based controls and additional levels and bonus modes. And wouldn't you know? We've got ten copies of this new version to gift away!
To enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment telling us one rule that you think should never be broken.
- You must be 13 years or older and a resident of the US only (sorry Canada -- and the rest of the world!).
- Limit 1 entry per person.
- This entry period ends at 12:00PM ET on Monday, September 20.
- At that time, we'll randomly select ten (10) winners to each receive And Yet It Moves for WiiWare (ARV $10.00) via the "Gift" feature in the Wii Shop Channel. Winners must provide their Nintendo Wii friend codes and be able to connect their Wii systems to the internet to receive the prize.
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition.
For more info on our policy, click here.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 329
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19