There, you'll be able to buy the game early, of course, and also participate in a Super Scribblenauts costume contest, solve puzzles on a magnetic wall and meet the 5TH Cell team responsible for the game. The celebration is only going on from 11AM–2PM -- if you're late, you'll have to buy the game on its regular October 12 date, like everyone else in America.
Update: See the invitation after the break.
On Sunday, October 10, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment will be hosting a launch event in Los Angeles to celebrate the debut of Super Scribblenauts. The GameStop on Sunset and Vine will be the only place that consumers can purchase an advance copy of Super Scribblenauts. The game will be available from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. while supplies last.
Families and kids of all ages will also be able to have their copies of the game signed by the Super Scribblenauts creative team and compete for exclusive giveaways and prizes!
Please help us spread the word about this celebration of Super Scribblenauts by posting the graphic invite and event information below for your readers. We'll look forward to seeing you at GameStop on Sunset and Vine on Sunday, October 10!
What: Super Scribblenauts Launch Event
Who: Top gaming media and industry tastemakers
Super Scribblenauts fans and gamers
When: Sunday, October 10
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
1509 Vine St. (at Sunset and Vine)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
· Hundreds of consumers lined up to be the first to purchase Super Scribblenauts before it's available in stores
· Costume contest to determine the most creative Super Scribblenauts-themed costume
· Fun, instructional game demos and tips and tricks from the developers of the game, 5TH Cell
· Giant magnetic wall where gamers can create real-life puzzle solutions
· Super Scribblenauts-themed giveaways and prizes
· Signings with 5TH Cell creative team