Spoiler warning: The video above and Robinemia's recap after the break are full of Cataclysm spoilers.
Above is what happens when Choose My Adventure is live (the picture links to the video). See the board with the nail? It was not the most appropriate quest reward for me. Yet the voters chose it because Psychopathic Hatchet was the best name and it wasn't a placeholder graphic. No, it's not a hatchet. It's a board with a nail. But the axe was a staff, so yeah. Anyway, Roblinator the goblin shaman is winning the polls. If you don't like it, go vote. Another Prupher gallery and Robinemia's recap are after the break.
- Anne Stickney as Annephora, the level 42 troll warrior, will play on Tuesday at 1 a.m. EDT (which is Monday at 11 p.m. Zangarmarsh time).
- Robin Torres will play the character that wins the polls: Wednesday, 1 p.m. EDT. This will be streamed.
- Fox Van Allen as Foxlight, the level 26 blood elf paladin
- Lisa Poisso as Prupher, the level 14 tauren druid
- Michael Sacco as Shockbroker, the goblin shaman
- Christian Belt, as Selfloathius, the level 16 blood elf warlock
- Robin Torres, as Robinemia, the level 29 Forsaken mage
- Matthew Rossi as Andrenorton, the level 17 troll mage
- Gregg Reece as Sandwichdoc, the level 17 troll shaman
<It came from the Blog> is still splitting, even though the guild size cap was raised to 1,000. The new cap will give us some more breathing room, but it still is too small to accommodate all of us and our alts. If you would like to join us, you are welcome. Just contact anyone from <It came from the Blog>, <Blog Lurker> or <The Insiders> and someone will invite you to the appropriate guild for your level.
If you are in the guild, please log on and move your characters to their new guilds, as necessary, if you have not already done so. Our new global chat channel (info is in the Message of the Day) is our new guild chat.
Hopefully, <It came from the Blog> will be under the size cap. The roster should be working regardless, however. So after I kick all of the invisible inactives, we should be. If not, I'll have to start kicking those who are in the wrong guild for their level, so please switch as soon as possible.
Everyone I kick can be invited back, as usual. Only funsuckers are unwelcome.
Lisa Poisso as Prupher, the proofreading druid
Prupher and friends strut their stuff in the gallery below.
Robin Torres as Robinemia, the Forsaken huntress
When last we left Robinemia, the beta had crashed on her right after we all discovered that the dastardly 7th Legion was sneaking in and would overwhelm the valiant Forsaken forces in Gilneas.* Here are a few notes:
- Gilneas is a nice place. I think it would look better with some of those nice Forsaken touches that adorn the rest of the zone.*
- Arthura and Commander Belmont join us in our adventurers. One of them doesn't make it. Watch the video to find out which one.
- "We are going to give him a second chance, Robinemia." I love the Forsaken definition of a "second chance." Muahahahaha.
- "Resistance is futile." <insert geek noise here>
- Can't get enough of seeing me carried around by my spine? Me, neither!
- Oops. I think I just spoiled the mystery.
- I guess it's not much of a spoiler that val'kyr are less likely to die than mere mortals.
- Are undead mortal? Hmm.
- Lady Sylvanas again figures prominently in the post-Gilnean adventures.
- One of us! One of us!
- "Better dead than worgen." My sentiments exactly.
- The Ambermill quests have a different story and a different look, but are essentially the same quests recycled. Which is fine. It works.
- Quest hubs in Silverpine Forest continue to be conveniently placed and are complete with flight paths and sometimes portals.
- I needed bags. I couldn't find a bag vendor. Orrak, the druid, brought me bags. Thank you again, Orrak!
- Elemental Servitors were obviously designed with easy cleanup in mind.
- Relios the Relic Keeper really ought to take better care of the relic in his care.
- I really ought to move out of a spawn point before selecting a new talent point.
- There is another quest chain to do the next time Robinemia wins the vote.
- Love this game, I do.
Please join us on Zangarmarsh (US-PvE-H) in <It came from the Blog>. Guild ranks of Blog Lurker or above can invite, so /whisper Robiness or any online member. You are all welcome as long as you play by our simple rules -- basically, don't be a funsucker! Visit the guild FAQ for more details.