The game's website details the touch screen implementation, which allows players to assign their choice of moves to four sections of the screen. You can set things like Focus Attacks, special moves, Ultra Combos, or combinations of three simultaneous button presses, according to the examples shown.
Capcom has been known to make concessions like this for systems without ideal fighting game controllers. SNK vs. Capcom EO on GameCube allowed players to launch special moves by pressing directions on the right stick, for example, and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom had optional simplified controls for use with the Wiimote and Nunchuk.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite