The tagline for this series of ads is "Vive en Estado Play," or roughly translated, "live in a state of play." According to Mark Stanley, the campaign is supposed to depict "the emotions that are often associated with the purest form of entertainment. It reminds us of a time when even the smallest actions, sights and sounds can provoke unhinged and constant entertainment."
We're not entirely certain if the ads successfully capture that sentiment, but they are unbelievably provocative. At least this is a better use of babies than the infamous PS3 launch in North America.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25