The post goes on to say that Blizzard believes that "with proper care the gameplay could suit the console platform, and we're interested in seeing what talent out there might be interested in such a project." It adds that the positions should not be considered an official console announcement; furthermore, the possibility of a console version will not "delay or affect the release" of the PC and Mac versions.
If we might make a compelling argument of our own: We want it.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One