The top five selling games for the retailer during the period, ending October 30, 2010, were Halo: Reach, Madden NFL 2011, Fallout: New Vegas, NBA 2K11 and Medal of Honor.
Gamasutra reports that during an investor call earlier today, company president Tony Bartel noted there is strong demand for both Sony's Move and Microsoft's Kinect. The company is "excited" to see that the peripherals are currently in "very short supply" and that they are bringing in an "expanded audience." Company execs believe the two items are comparable to the Wii in terms of bringing a different set of customers to stores.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One