The use of MT Framework for Mega Man Legends 3 Project fulfills one of the engine's unofficial purposes. In a 1UP interview in 2007, Keiji Inafune mentioned that the lead programmer on Legends, who helped create the engine, told him that the engine was "ready" for a Legends game. "All I need is the 'go' and we can slap Mega Man in there."
Eguchi also announced the winner of the Bonne Mecha design contest. "Donner Wels" is a bipedal, fish-tailed thing with an electric whip. "Bear in mind," Eguchi said, "we will do a bit of revising and "recipe-altering" on our end in the interest of quality and what-have-you. So please bear with us and look forward to seeing how this mech ultimately turns out!"
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite