Races in the mode occur in a set sequence, and while some will make use of the new Supercar and Superbike classes others will get crazy with vehicle choices, like pitting one measly motorcycle against a whole field of competitors in big rigs.
This latest sequel to MotorStorm and its Split/Second-esque take on urban racing is looking pretty darn good from a gameplay standpoint, but its visuals are clearly still a ways from being finished. Hopefully they'll be spruced up by the time the demo hits.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25