Check out the full breakdown of digital Wii and DSi releases for the week after the break.
- Around the World (Wizarbox, 1-4 players, 500 Wii Points): No, not the drinking game -- the geography game! Topics include: art, history, literature, monuments, people and sports.
- Chick Chick Boom (tons of bits, 1-4 players, 800 Wii Points): "Throw pianos, pink elephants and sumo chicks or summon slimy giant jellyfish and real UFOs" in this chick-vs-chick action-strategy game.
- [Demo] Max & the Magic Marker (Press Play, 1 player): "You have a magic marker that enables you to draw freehand, and everything you draw becomes real." Everything. [Full version: 1000 Wii Points]
- Fighter's History Dynamite [Neo Geo] (D4 Enterprise, 1-2 players, 900 Wii Points): The sequel to the "well-loved" Fighter's History, featuring a "weak-spot system." (Hint: It's below the belt!)
- Magical Drop 3 [Neo Geo] (D4 Enterprise, 1-2 players, 900 Wii Points): "The basic rules of the game haven't changed since Magical Drop 2 ..."
- DodoGo! Challenge (Neko Entertainment, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): "Will you find the solution to bring all the eggs safely to their nest?" Or will you allow the DodoGo to go extinct?
- Fantasy Slots: Adventure Slots and Games (Big John Games, 1 player, 500 DSi Points): The "exciting" slots experience on the go.
- G.G Series Z-One (Genterprise Inc., 1 player, 200 DSi Points): A generic (in name as well) shmup.
Nintendo Wii console