"You know, hopefully tens of millions of dollars will come from just that single product," THQ CEO Brian Farrell mused about Alive last month. To date, the series has shipped 10 million units, across its three console releases and a PSP port, according to the publisher.
In a 2011 release schedule posted by THQ last fall, MX vs. ATV Alive, the fourth console edition of the series, was set to go off-roading this spring. We'll see if the plan has changed following this weekend's update.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One