MiniSquadron has been a fan favorite on iTunes since its debut, with an average four-star rating since release. Check out the trailer after the break.%Gallery-113828%
MiniSquadron is a frantic shooter involving lots of little planes vying for the supremacy of the skies! The player takes control of one of his airplanes and has to battle for the victory, using crazy weapons and incredible aerial stunts!
After being named the #3 iPhone game of all time by AppAdvice.com and successfully launching on the Android and Palm platforms, PlayStation®Store is the next destination for MiniSquadron's supremacy. The release date is set for late February 2011 in Europe and North America.
• 8 worlds, each one including 12 intense waves of enemies.
• A massive arsenal of weapons, including super-awesome mega-laser!
• Over 50 planes to unlock, containing jet planes, alien aircrafts and a flying panda!
• Stunning graphics & art.
For more information, visit www.grip-games.com/minisquadron
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Portable PSP-2000