So anyway, now I'm thinking I should just level them via archaeology, but doing archaeology a second or third time might actually be worse than doing Northrend a seventh or eighth time. Still, at least archaeology is apparently getting a lot more lucrative in patch 4.0.6. Speaking of patch 4.0.6, no, we do not know when it's coming to live servers. Seeing as maintenance this morning is only from 5 a.m. to 11 a.m. Pacific time, it's probably not that week. That said, we do have plenty of other patch 4.0.6 news for you to catch up while the servers are down. Read on for all the latest.
Hot news and features
- Our Cataclysm daily quest guides continue with information on Uldum and Twilight Highlands.
- Check out the latest version of the patch 4.0.6 patch notes.
- As you troll the usual places for patch 4.0.6 data, just remember that datamined info isn't always what it seems.
- Check out the latest Cataclysm hotfixes.
- The Lunar Festival is on, and we have an achievement guide.
- <Paragon> has landed the world-first kill of heroic raid boss Sinestra. Does that mean raiding was too easy for this tier again?
- WoW Rookie offers a run down of Cataclysm reputations.
- You can now buy trade goods for justice points on the patch 4.0.6 PTR. Find out what you can buy.
- Blizzard's written its own guild to the guild leveling and advancement system.
- Totem Talk discusses Mana Tide Totem, patch 4.0.6 elemental changes, and a guide to the enhancement shaman priority system.
- Shifting Perspectives has a feral tanking 101 guide and a guide on raiding Blackwing Descent as a balance druid.
- Spiritual Guidance has a guide to the patch 4.0.6 shadow priest changes and a guide to raid gear for the healing priest.
- Blood Pact has more advice for warlocks in Blackwing Descent.
- Encrypted Text looks at patch 4.0.6 for rogues.
- Scattered Shots looks at hunter enchants and hunter trinkets.
- Arcane Brilliance has a mage's guide to enchants.
- The Care And Feeding of Warriors offers a protection 101 guide.
- The Light And How To Swing It offers some insight into holy paladin talents.
- Raid Rx offers a list of healer pet peeves.
- Boss Blueprint is a new fan tool that lets you create and share your own boss-downing strategies.
- Gold Capped looks at making money with alchemy in Cataclysm.
- Addon Spotlight looks at the Reforgenator.
- Blood Sport offers some perspective on the patch 4.0.6 PvP changes, and then some more perspective on top of that.
- Get into the Eye of the Storm with our latest rated battleground strategy video.
- Know Your Lore discusses King Genn Greymane and the Titan strongholds.
- Blizzard has revealed the winners of their annual Holiday Card Contest.
- The Lawbringer has some thoughts on what globalization teaches us about gold farming.
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm has destroyed Azeroth as we know it; nothing is the same! In WoW Insider's Guide to Cataclysm, you can find out everything you need to know about WoW's third expansion, from leveling up a new goblin or worgen to breaking news and strategies on endgame play.