The ESRB description notes that BurgerTime HD will introduce carrots, apple cores and hot peppers, indicating that a new breed of "oversized" monsters is out to destroy the "small," burger-building chef.
BurgerTime HD certainly fits MonkeyPaw's mission to remake and localize Japanese games from the past and present. The original game is a sort of munchies-induced nightmare: Chef Peter Pepper must try to escape the homicidal Mr. Egg, Mr. Hot Dog and Mr. Pickle, while attempting to assemble giant hamburgers. (There's definitely a thesis on food existentialism buried somewhere in there.)
We've contacted MonkeyPaw for more information on BurgerTime HD.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Microsoft Xbox One