That would seem to be good news for developer Kaos Studios, whose employees voiced concern over a possible studio move or closure after Homefront's completion. Bilson intimated that the developer's fate rests on the success of the game, saying that sales would "help influence" what might happen going forward; and he insisted THQ hasn't made any decisions at this point. "That's the truth."
"A lot of it has to do with how successful [Homefront] is and how strong that core team comes out on the other side," said Bilson, adding that he "loves" Kaos and that THQ is "trying to do what's best for everyone."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One