Here's the deal: It sort of looks like Data East's 1982 original in terms of the basic burger-building gameplay, but the HD-ification has clearly been taken to an extreme. The levels twist, the art style screams "cyberspace" circa 1992 and there's just so much happening.
But hey -- it could be weirder.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25