THQ reiterated that it's currently working on two new IPs based in the futuristic fantasy universe: Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, a third-person shooter, is expected "later this year" (Note: the company previously stated "August"); and then there's the MMO, Warhammer 40K: Dark Millennium, which is expected ... sometime in the future. We hope it won't become a contemporary piece for the year 40,000.
We've followed up with THQ for a more detailed definition of "multi-year." We figure it's longer than a year but shorter than the amount of time one can safely store an Ork's head in a breadbox.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One