Initially set to be a six-parter, the miniseries appears to have been shaved down to five issues. Parts 2 and 3 are due next month, with the fourth issue slated for late July. The game will be released on October 18.
Dini, who first started ordering Batman around as a writer and producer for The Animated Series, also wrote the story lines for the two Rocksteady-developed games. He's assisted by Arkham City concept artist Carlos D'Anda, who drew all the pretty pictures for the new comic -- and colored them in too. Check out the full-size cover image of the first issue after the break.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One