Samsung's Hercules was the entree, but there's always room for dessert, and if you'd like to finish off your meal with juicy cellular rumors, This is my next has you covered. The publication now claims to have T-Mobile's entire 2011 device roadmap in their possession, replete with alleged release dates for a stable of phones and hotspots -- some of which we've never heard of before -- which should make for plenty of excitement in the months to come. Find all the highlights after the break.
- June 8th will reportedly bring the HTC Sensation 4G, as we've heard before, as well as the Samsung Gravity Touch 2 and Samsung SGH-T759 (apparently codename "Hawk"), as well as the Huawei E587 hotspot (aka Wayne) that should provide up to 42Mbps HSPA+ downloads.
- July 6th finds the HTC Doubleshot / MyTouch 4G Slide, while July 15 brings the HTC Marvel, a Wildfire S look-alike.
- July 27th will apparently bring the BlackBerry "Monza" -- or whatever they're calling it these days -- which will apparently cost "under $200" on contract.
- August 17th is when the BlackBery Bold Touch may roll out, and the August 31st is when we could finally see the BlackBerry Apollo.
- There's a Nokia Nuron 4G (codename Panda) listed for September 21st, priced under $150 with a small 3.2-inch 640 x 360 display and Symbian on board.
- Samsung's Hercules will apparently pull its weight September 26th. We can't wait.
- November 2nd will bring a pair of LG phones, the Maxx and Maxx Q, the latter of which will have a QWERTY keyboard.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 31
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system BlackBerry
- Screen size 2.8 inches
- Internal memory 8 GB
- Carriers (US) AT&T, Sprint-Nextel, Verizon / Alltel
- Dimensions 4.53 x 2.6 x 0.41 in
- Weight 4.59 oz
- Released 2011-08
Samsung Exhibit 4G
HTC myTouch 4G Slide